Step 1: Generate Your Keys
Step 2: Confirm Your Request
Step 3: Link Your Keys to Bitwave
Step 4: Success!
- Sign into your Binance account and click on Account
- Click on API Settings
- Type a name for your Key. In this example, we are linking it to the Bitwave App so the name Bitwave is appropriate. Then click on Generate Key
- You should now see a message letting you know that a confirmation email has been sent out.
- Check your email address. Binance sends a confirmation email for security purposes. It will be titled: [Binance] Create New API Key. Open it and click on Confirm Key. Keep in mind that you have 30 minutes to confirm before the link expires. This is a security measure set by Binance.
- The link will take you back to Binance and you will be able to see both the API Key and the Secret Key you just generated.
- Sign into your Bitwave account and click on the Organization Tab
- Navigate to the Connections tab within Organization
- Click the Connect New Account button on top-left
- Select Binance
- Fill in the following to Bitwave:
a. Connection Name (Optional)
b. API Key
c. API Secret
d. Exchange Contact
i. This is usually a contact from your ERP software
ii. If you aren't using an ERP integration, you can create one in Company > Contacts > Create Contact
1. You must use distinct values for Remote ID
Be sure to click on the Sync button and our system will begin to sync over your transaction history. This can take up-to 24 hours.
Please note: the above is for Binance - if you are using [Binance.us**](http://Binance.us) there is a video below showing how to create the API. The secret API key is masked in the video as the email was opened in a different tab.
Updated 12 months ago